The HorseVibes Delivering Dreams Scholarship, is something of which I am extremely proud. I created the Scholarship to help equestrians of all ages and abilities move closer to their dreams. The Scholarship is designed to provide motivation to recipients to help them remove any barriers that may be holding them back from achieving their goals.
What is the Scholarship?
The scholarship is for talented & passionate equestrians. Who need help to improve their skills to take them to the next level.
What is the value of the scholarship?
Equestrian sports are costly in time and money, the cost can vary from $3,000 – $10,000
Who can apply?
Open to any age or skill level who meet eligibility requirements.
What is the closing date?
31st August 2020
When is the announcement date?
November 2020 (announced in the November/December edition of HorseVibes)
- A HorseVibes magazine subscriber OR an Equestrian Hub Platinum Member (Subscribe – HERE)
- An Australian permanent resident
- Involved in one of the following equine disciplines:
- Introduction – learning to ride
- Show jumping
- Western (Barrels, Cutting, Dressage)
- Carriage driving
- Side saddle
- Trick Riding
- Equine health
- Committed to providing regular updates on their activities and progress which will be featured in HorseVibes magazine, social media, emails and on the HorseVibes website.
The scholarship will be awarded, at the discretion of the HorseVibes selection committee, to the applicants showing the greatest merit as demonstrated by:
- Dedication and ambition
- Achievements and capabilities; and
- Demonstrated desire
Short-listed applicants and their referee will be contacted for a phone interview.